I am excited, and a little saddened by the events of today. It was by baby's 2nd birthday! She is so much fun and I enjoy her every single day, but I want her to stay little and never, ever grow up! Kids grow up WAY too fast! And I realize it more with each one of my kids. It's kind of tough because half the time I feel like I'm still a kid and here I am with 4 kids of my own!! Time goes so fast so my new resolution (I know, it's not New Year's, but still....) is to savor each and every single moment of my kids lives. Before I know it they will be all grown up and making me an old Grandma! So, I'm going to try and slow things down as much as possible. I'm going to let more things slide. I'm going to be OK if my house isn't perfect every day. I'm going to play more board games. I'm going to get down on the floor and just enjoy my kids!
Being a mom has been the best thing I have ever done in my entire life. Because of that, I want to be the best thing that has ever happened in my kids' lives. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment