Friday, January 30, 2009

Health and Strength

You know the old saying, 'Ya don't know what ya got 'til it's gone'? Well I have been reminded of this the past couple of weeks. I always take my health for granted when I have it and it always takes me getting sick before I realize how blessed I am to be healthy!! My kids have been passing around a cold for the past couple of weeks and it finally worked it's way to me!! I have been flat on my back for the past couple of days but I'm finally feeling well enough to get up and at 'em today. I have been washing sheets and blankets and spraying down my house with Lysol. Hopefully, the worst is over and we can officially say we are well!!

Anyway, it is so easy to overlook my blessings when the are right in front of me. Sometimes those blessings have to be taken away before I realize how truly blessed I am. I wish I could always be grateful for all that I am given but then I guess I wouldn't be human, right?

I am so grateful that Scott and I have our health and that we have four healthy and happy children. Life is awesome!!

1 comment:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

So glad you are feeling better!!! I heard a rumor that you are moving back to Idaho???

:)