Thursday, December 18, 2008

I just went to the most fun party....

The holiday season is jam-packed with parties and most of them are so-so, I could live without them. But one of my new friends here in the Grand J hosted a Cookie Exchange and luncheon. We each were asked to bake and bring 3 dozen cookies. We brought the cookies and a pot luck dish to her house. We had a yummy lunch of soups and salads and warm home-made bread and then we exchanged cookies! We each got to take a couple of everyone else's cookies and brought home a whole bunch of different kinds! My kids are going to be so happy and I only had to bake one batch of cookies!! It was awesome! Great food, great friends, great conversation, and great cookies! Who could ask for anything more? Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Stodds Crew said...

maybe you should share some of those cookies with us on new years day!! haha love ya

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

K I might be up there New Years Day also and play the RISKY game Lisa has planned...and I agree...I want some of those cookies

I just might steal that idea next year also! shhhhh...your friend will never know! :)